NEED TO RENEW YOUR CALIFORNIA (CA) DEALER LICENSE?
Look no further, Redline Dealer Education provides an online dealer education course!
- 4 hours (completion time)
- Upon completion receive DMV certificate of completion in the mail
OUR ONLINE DMV CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSE IS APPROVED BY DMV AND COVERS UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION SUCH AS:
- Dealer Management
- Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH)
- Electronic Processing of Documents
- Changes in Laws & Regulations
- Registration and Titles
- Salesperson License
- Consumer Credit Scores
- Diesel Vehicles
- FTC Identity Theft
- Dealer Application Changes
- Administrative Service Fees
- Unlicensed Dealers
- Temporary Permits
- Registration & Contracts
- New Report of Sale Process & TLP
- Car Buyer Bill of Rights
- Cooling Off Period
- Trade Ins
- Unlawful Activity
- Dealer Auctions
WHO’S REQUIRED TO TAKE THE COURSE?
The DMV specifies that Sole Owners, all partners who manage the business, and/or a corporate office who manages the business to take the DMV Continuing Education Course.
Upon verification of payment, you will receive an email confirmation and link
to start the online course. Please select Expedited shipping at checkout if you’d like to receive your DMV certificate of completion within 1-2 days.